Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project Give Back

ANNOUNCING Project Give Back!!


God gives us all talents, gifts, and abilities to help others. Whether it be dancing, teaching, cooking, or another gift, we are all able to help others.

I may not be able to perform surgery but I can do many things with what God has given me.

That's where Project Give Back comes in.

For the past 5 years I have held a contest and given away a free wedding. I decided not to the that this year. Instead of picking one couple, I will pick several. Several families who can use a blessing. I may "just be a photographer" but I believe that no matter what gift you have, you are able to touch someone with love and kindness.

Through out the year I will be choosing UP TO 4 families who will receive a free photo session There is no set date of when someone will be chosen. It could be April, July..... How will I find out about these families? Well, that's where YOU come in! We all know someone who would love something like this, so I'm asking all of you to let me know of a family or person who you want to nominate.

You can send as many nominations as you want through out 2013...

Please email your nominations or questions to jenniferscamera1@aol.com

And stay tuned this weekend to meet the first family of  Project Give Back!








1 comments:

Pat jones. said...

Jennifer, you are a kind and compassionate person, you are blessed~ You will be rewarded by the Lord in someway you will never expect in HIS time. God Bless.