Saturday, January 5, 2013

Meredith & Luke : Project Give Back



Just a few days ago I announced Project Give Back

Meet the first couple for this Project.....

This is Meredith and Luke. Two very sweet people. I first met Meredith when she asked me to photograph her wedding in 2008. It was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it.

Fast forward to the Christmas Season of 2011. While most people are celebrating what the Season means they had to endure the loss of everything in a house fire. Ever since I heard about it, I have been heart broken for them. I can't begin to image to know what it would be like to lose everything you own. Clothes. Furniture. Pets. Photos.   A few months later I made her a new wedding album and remade her CD's of her bridal session and wedding.

They were able to rebuild in the spot where they lost everything, and almost exactly one year after the fire, they moved into their new home.

I know that I can't give them back the photos they lost, but it is my hope that these photos will help create new memories. Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket








Photobucket

















Photobucket










Photobucket








Photobucket








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this!!!!!!!