Saturday, December 22, 2012

Project 52: A photo challenge

Whoa!! Where have I been? Well like almost everyone else on the planet, I have been on facebook.


I started posting my work on my facebook page because it is SO much easier then uploading to my blog.


I decided to use my blog again and I thought the best way to do that would be a photo project! I have wanted to try one but never really made an effort.


How does it work?
Well.....once a week I will post a photo. The photo that I post will be about the topic that is assigned to that week. The goal is to post a new photo, but if I can't find a photo to take, I can use something I already have. Photos for the week will be posted by Monday with the exception of the first week.


I am excited about this and I hope you will follow along with me. I can't promise I won't get behind, but I can promise ALOT of pictures!!!


So, here is my list that I came up with. If you have a 365 project or 52 week photo challenge, please post it in the comment section so I can follow you!
Be sure to come back every Monday to see what I posted :-)




Jan 1 New
Jan 6 Fur
Jan 13 Black and white
Jan 20 Height
Jan 27 Reflections

Feb 3 My town
Feb 10 Hearts
Feb 17 Bokeh
Feb 24 Macro

March 3 Self Portraits
March 10 Landscapes
March 17 Sun flare
March 24 Differences
March 31 Easter

April 1 Small things
April 14 Color
April 21 Friends
April 28 Birthdays

May 5 Love
May 12 Smiles
May 19 Vacation
May 26 Water

June 2 Grass
June 9 Heat
June 16 Pride
June 23 Architecture
June 30 USA

July 7 Christmas in July
July 14 Food
July 21 Disney
July 28 Music

Aug 4 Apples
Aug 11 Books
Aug 18 Smiles
Aug 25 Shadows

Sept 1 A Different Angle
Sept 8 Alphabet
Sept 15 Emotion
Sept 22 The Moon
Sept 29 High School

Oct 6 Family
Oct 13 Old
Oct 20 Sun sets
oct 27 Halloween

Nov 3 Darkness
Nov 10 Night
Nov 17 Give
Nov 24 Growing up

Dec 1 Green
Dec 8 Jesus
Dec 15 Light
Dec 22 Christmas
Dec 29 Favorite things

0 comments: