Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Getting married? Then you don't want to miss this!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great Christmas Season.

 If you know anyone getting married, please tell them about me. If you don't know anyone getting married, please pass this along anyway. Someone else may know of someone!
I wanted to let you know of a few changes I have made to the Free Wedding Package this year. I'm not really doing the contest the same way I have done it in the past.
This year I'm offering a destination wedding for free! All that's due is travel fees. If you need more info and know anyone who might be interested please let me know. Destination weddings usually start at $5,000 so that's a huge deal!

Oooooooooooor, if someone books a wedding with me and says you referred them, then I will give you a discount on a session next year (2013) OR print credit.....your choice :-)
This is for sessions/weddings that are not already booked. If you refer 3 brides to me and all three book, then you can have  THREE discounted sessions! So, for as many as you refer, I will return the favor in discounted sessions! That's an awesome deal!!!! If you don't want one of the sessions you earned, then you can pas it along to someone else who an use it.
Please pass along the info..... someone will win a HUGE photography package....bigger than I've ever done before!



For more information contact me through my website or email me at jenniferscamera1@aol.com 

NO WEDDING IS TOO SMALL OR TOO LARGE FOR ME TO PHOTOGRAPH!!! I will travel anywhere!

0 comments: