Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving! We had a crowd at my mama's house but...the more the marrier! And when there's more poeple, that mean's there's more food!!! HA!! We had some yummy food....rice, potato casserole, broccoli casserole, green beans, sourdough bread, mac n cheese, ham and of course TURKEY!!!! I wanted to share some photos with you from our get-together.



This is my nephew Perrin. He was being a silly boy.

Photobucket




Dont, you just love the outfit...AND the pig he is sitting on?? Not sure if you can read it but the flag behind him says "Welcome to the nut house."

Photobucket





Photobucket




Me and my boy. Well, I call him my boy. I think I would have to fight my sister for him. :-)

Photobucket



Some of the yummy food we had...

Photobucket




Photobucket



I love this photo!!! Before we ate I guess my Grandmother was bored. This book happened to be sitting on the table next to her so she decided to see what it was about. She looks like she's really into it!!

Photobucket


Then she actually read it to Perrin!!!!

Photobucket

0 comments: