Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy ThanksGiving!!

With Thanks Giving just 4 days away, I thought I would make a list of what I am thankful for......from people to stores to food!!!. This by no means a complete list....I am sure I will leave plenty of things out. HA!


1. Jesus - He died for me to save me from my sins and there is nothing that compares to that.
2. My husband - He is my best friend and I love him more than he knows!
3. My sister, Meredith - There could NEVER be a better sister or friend and I love her more than words can say.
4. My family - everyone of 'em!!!
5. Peppermint flavored ANYTHING - Yum!!!!
6. I'm thankful that I live in a country that allows me to vote.....even if it doesn't turn out how I hoped :-)
7. The drive-thru at Bo-jangles!!!
8. What-A-Cheese Burgers and Cherry lemon Sundrop!!
9. Snuggly pajama pants
10. Wal-Mart
11. EMAIL!!!!
12. My 3 cats - Timothy, Toby, and Phoebe
13. Great hiding places so my husband can't snoop and see what I bought him for Christmas.
14. A warm house
15. A car that gets me where I need to go
16. The troops who continue to fight for our country
17. LOWER GAS PRICES!!!!!
18. Blistex
19. Sweat tea
20. Chick-fil-A
21. Being able to pray when and where I want to
22. A good song
23. Being able to sing
24. Being a photographer - it's alot of hard work but it's soooooooooo worth it when I am able to make someone's memories last a lifetime
25. Online ordering
26. Ebay!!!!
27. My green coat
28. Value Village Thrift Store
29. CardSmart
30. My mama's cookin' - The BEST in the world!!!!
31. Hot chocolate

0 comments: