Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jason & Alex

I had sooo much fun today with Jason & Alex...even though it was freezing outside!!! Alex is a little sweetie and I was very proud of her for being such a good listener. Here are just a few of my favorites...it was so hard to pick!!



Photobucket







Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


Awwwwwwwwww, soooo precious!!!!


Photobucket





Photobucket


I LOVE this next one!
I told her to hug her daddy from behind and she hid behind him...then she peeked over his head! SOOO CUTE!!!!!!


Photobucket





Photobucket



"You're hands are ice cold!!"

Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


Since she was sooo good for me I let her take MY picture! Look at what a great job she did!!
Way to go Alex!!


Photobucket

0 comments: