Thursday, December 31, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

After a long wait, I can finally announce the news y'all have been waiting for!!!
To skip the post below and head straight to the fun click here.



In December I posted this to get you excited about my new project. So without further ado I introduce

Photobucket
The Alphabet Project


The Alphabet Project allows you to hand pick each letter when creating a name, word, or phrase. Once you have selected your letters, they will all be put together in one print which can be shipped directly to you.

Here is a small sample of what you can create.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The possiblities are endless!

For details and ordering information please visit http://www.blogger.com/www.jenniferscamera.com and click on The Alphabet Project. You can also send an email to AlphabetProject@aol.com

THANK YOU and I can't wait to help you create your very own Alphabet Project.

0 comments: