Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Angela & Jason

I am super excited about this first location!!! I had never done a real photo shoot here before but I had taken pictures there many times. When Angela told me what she liked this was the first place I thought of!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The green moss is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmmmmm...which ring shot??? I can't decide!!!

#1

Photobucket


#2

Photobucket


or #3

Photobucket

Photobucket






Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





I loooove the feel of this photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


One of my favorites!!

Photobucket



This one is funny....After I took the photo above, I went to the side of the barn to look for a place to stand by the wall. I noticed the was a small ditch where the foundation was bad. Then I noticed a huge black snake!!!! I went running and they did this......!!!

Photobucket




LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



This one might be my favorite fromthe whole day!

Photobucket

0 comments: