Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2012 Free Wedding Package Contest


It's time!! The 2012 Free Wedding Contest is here! Here are this years rules
and instructions



- You have to be getting married in 2012.

- You must have a set date and location (willing to work with this).

- You must be willing to allow some of your photos to be posted on http://jenniferbrownphotography.blogspot.com/ & www.jenniferscamera.com and/or used
for promotional purposes.

- If your wedding is more than 1.5 hours from Mooresville, NC you will be
responsible for my travel/accommodations. This will be discussed in more detail
with the winner. If you can not pay travel fees etc, please contact me
before entering.

- You must have not already booked a
photographer. (this is a HUGE one!)

- You will be required to sign a contract. Don't be scared! I do this with all of my weddings :-)

- You have the option to add on time 1 hour at a time at the rate of $175 an hour. This is optional and NOT mandatory.

- I continue to book weddings while the contest is going on. If you wish to
reserve your date in the event you win but I'm already booked, a deposit of $100
is required. If you win, then all monies paid
will be refunded. If you don't win, and wish to
book me, your $100 will be credited towards your deposit. If you enter the
contest and I am already booked for your date, you will be notified.

- If your wedding is BEFORE the contest deadline and you wish to book me, I
will give you a discount. Contact me for more information.


Ready to enter? Here is what to do next:



Copy the form below and send it to me ALONG with a photo of you and your
fiance to jenniferscamera1@aol.com You must answer every question. The winner
will receive up to 4.5 hours of FREE wedding photography coverage, (DVD of
images with copyright.) All entries must be received by January 10, 2012. In
order to select a winner I must have at least 5 applicants. A panel of judges
will decide on a winner which will be notified no later than January 15, 2012. In
the event of a tie, I will select the winner. Good luck to everyone!




____________________________COPY BELOW_____________________



BRIDE & GROOM:







CONTACT INFO (phone number/email):







WEDDING DATE/LOCATION:



HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE CONTEST:







YOUR STORY:







THE PROPOSAL:



DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR WEDDING WILL BE LIKE:







WHY SHOULD YOU BE CHOSEN:








_________________________COPY ABOVE_____________________________





NO FACEBOOK ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. Entries must be sent to
jenniferscamera1@aol.com





*Don't forget your photo!


*Your contact info will be removed from the judges info,


Disclaimer:

I reserve the right to cancel and/or extend the
contest at any time. Applicants must answer each question to be considered for
the prize. Notification date is subject to change. If your entry is not chosen
and you wish to book me for your wedding, a discount will be given. If you are
more than 1.5 hours from Mooresville, NC and you are chosen as the winner, you
will be responsible for my travel fees. Please direct all questions
jenniferscamera1@aol.com





Jennifer M. Brown

Jennifer Brown Photography, LLC
www.jenniferscamera.com

0 comments: