Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Gabe Boulware

I was reeeeeally looking forward to this wedding! It's been a long time since I have done "getting ready pictures" and I was excited to be doing them somewhere besides a church for a change :-) Julia and I went to Ashleigh's house where her and her bridesmaids were getting ready.

Before I go any further...look at the AWESOME blocks! One of Ashleigh's friends made these for her as a gift (she used my photos!) and they turned out great! I LOVE THEM and I and brainstorming on ways to offer them to my clients :-) Check her out on facebook!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



As you can see above, the wedding party rode the trolley to the reception. One of the things I love about my camera is that is has video!!!












Through the windsheild.....

Photobucket
..........and this one too.

Photobucket


The recption was held at the Salisbury Train Depot. It was a FABULOUS location!


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Don't worry Ashleigh....I have one without bunny ears :-)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

As Julia and I were walking to my car, we saw the guys decorating the get-away car. They didn't want their picture taken because they said it was evidence. HA!!

Photobucket




This was a SUPER DUPER fun wedding and I was thrilled to be a part of it! Congratulations to Ashleigh and Gabe!!! I wish you MANY years of happiness!

0 comments: