Monday, June 7, 2010

Come out and meet me and buy a gift for someone!

Hey y'all! I am super excited about finally being able to get The Alphabet Project in stores! This weekend, Friday June 11th, come out to Tullulah's in Downtown Mooresville. I will be there along with The Alphabet Project and some other of my photography. You can meet me, check out The Alphabet Project, have some snacks, here some great music and shop!
AND...there will be a drawing to receive a FREE Alphabet Project! It's gonna be alot of fun so please come out...I'd love to meet y'all!





Here is just a FEW of the many items I will have with me...


MOORESVILLE 8x20 I will also have this print in black and white


Dad and God 8x10 There will be other 8x10's available in other words/sayings



KINDERGARTEN 8x20

I hope to see y'all there! If you need more info or have questions please email me at AlphabetProject@aol.com

0 comments: