Sunday, December 7, 2008

Abe & Katee!!!

I was so honored to photograph this wedding. It was for a couple at my church and I have been looking forward to it ever since Katee asked me if I would do it. It's hard ot believe it's already over. It was even harder to choose which ones to post. I could have posted alot more but I didn't have time. I hope ya'll enjoy the ones I chose!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The reception was at a local hotel not too far from the church. When we got there the doors to the ballroom were locked......so, why just stand there when you can take a picture thru the peep hole??? I thought it was strange that we could see in, but no one could see out.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Meet Megan. Megan is a Senior this year at MHS and she is also my cousin. For her Senior project this year she chose photography as her subject. She had such a great time with us and she also has a real talent for taking photos. Be on the lookout for her in the future....and I better get ready for some more competition!

Photobucket

0 comments: