Friday, October 3, 2008

Emily & Chris: Fun at the Fair!!!!!!


WOW!!!! This was soo much fun!! I can't thank Emily & Chris enough for letting me follow them around at the fair. Uggh, well actually they went where I told thme to go. :-)

I have to say the highlight of the day was the......what's it called?? The spiny thing??? All I know is that I saw it in the movie Grease. Emily and Chris were brave enough to try it.....but sorry to say they failed! HAAA!!!!

Thanks Emily & Chris for a FABULOUS time at the fair!!!

























































































Now for a little something extra...
I always have favorites after each photo shoot. Whether it be a favorite photo or a favorite type of edit. These below are no exception. I absolutly could not choose which ones to post so I decided to post them all!!!












0 comments: