Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ode to Gina



When Gina and I photograph weddings, sometimes we have to do a light check. One of us will say to the other one "Go stand over there.." Then we take a quick shot to see how the lighting will be, and if we need to make any adjustments. I thought it would be funny to share some of mine :-)

You know I love you Gina!!!

DISCLAIMER: These are unedited photos and do not depict photographic ability, or lack of . HA!! So, when you are thinking of hiring us for your wedding photographers, pleeeeease disregard these!!! :-) And I promise, we really do act professional!!




































Sometimes I catch her off guard....






















































Sometimes she just acts crazy....





























Sometimes I catch her when she is not looking....




































































She is usually pretty good about not getting in the way, but sometimes she does get in my pictures!!





















....but no matter what, we always have a great time!!!!!!!!!




















AND NOW, my all time favorite one!!!!!!!!!

Drum roll pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!




















0 comments: