Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Look what I got!!!

I got a shootsac!!!

It came today and I am so excited! For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a fantastic bag made just for photographers. They are made out of special material that is lightweight and stretchy. It hugs your lenses and other equipment so it want fall out! It has a flap that allows for easy access for thigns when you are in a hurry. It also has a place for batteries, chargers and personal items.

There are several photos below of my new shootsac. The second one is how it looks with the solid black cover it comes with. One thing I love about this bag is that you can choose different covers for it. I had a hard time deciding, but I finally selected one! Some of the other photos are closeups, my cover, and the back of the bag.

I hope you enjoy the photos!



































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want one too:(
gina