Friday, October 30, 2009

Meredith & Perrin

Every year around this time I do a session for my sister and nephew. I post the photos on here and then I put the photos into a professionally made book which she will get as a Christmas present. She knows that's what I do....and she sort of expects it :-)

Well this year I thought I would do it al little different. What fun is it to see you present before opening them? None at all!! That's why she will have to wait until Christmas to see her pictures. I know, I know....that means you have to wait too. I'm sorry but I promise it will be worth it!

Since I had already posted one picture I will leave it up for now. But I also added my favorite one below. Enjoy! :-)


Photobucket



This is one of my favorites!! Perrin looks so handsome!!


Photobucket

0 comments: